Fulton County uses the Easy Campaign Finance Portal to receive campaign documents electronically from Candidates and Elected Officials for Fulton County offices.
Easy Campaign Finance Registration Instructions:
- Click Register at the top of the page.
- Under User Account Info, from the “Candidate or Committee you represent” drop down menu, choose New Candidate
- Select a Position: Filer/Self
- Select an Office, Candidate Type: Candidate
- Enter your name and other contact information and click Next at the bottom.
Once registration is complete, our office will receive notification to approve your request.
Once approved, you will then be able to electronically file the following:
- Declaration of Intent (DOI) – file with local county filing officer before accepting campaign funds.
- Register Committee (RC) – to register and name Campaign Committee
- Exemption Affidavit Not To Exceed $2,500 – file with local county filing officer if candidate does not plan to spend or receive over $2,500.
- Campaign Contribution Disclosure Report – File with local county filing officer if spending or receiving more than $2,500 as listed in the filing schedule.
- Personal Financial Disclosure Report – due to local county filing officer within 15 days of qualifying